Area of electrical engineering (m/w)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
- Placement of practical and theoretical training content according to the training regulations and operational training plans in the training profession of electrical engineers for energy and telecommunications technology.
- Mediation of complex technical contexts in electrical engineering, taking into account the latest methods of education and technology as well as legal regulations.
- Implementation, organization, further development and administration of training courses, courses and courses.
- Participate in the theoretical and practical preparation for the intermediate and final examination.
- Carrying out recruitment tests, participating in interviews and participating in the selection of trainees.
- Development and support of individual support measures for trainees and employees.
- Training marketing at schools, trade fairs and other projects.
- Master / technician in the field of electrical engineering as well as a successfully completed teacher qualification examination (AEVO).
- Professional experience in the fields of electrical engineering, security engineering, building automation and informatics.
- Open-mindedness and security as well as the joy of the knowledge and motivation of young people.
- High degree of self-initiative, dedication, independence and commitment to performance as well as strong team and communication skills.
- Familiar with modern technologies and media (e-learning, social media, MS-Ofc, etc.).
Your home is the Ruhr area, you are a real team player and can quickly grasp new situations? Then we would like to get to know you. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.