Electronics Engineer (m/f) Information and Communications Technology
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
- Electronics engineer specialising in information and telecommunication technology who plans and installs electronic security and communication systems. You assemble the system, putting it into operation, maintain and repair it.
- We are looking for trainees (m/f) for Mülheim an der Ruhr, Krefeld, Dormagen, Leverkusen, Cologne and Frankfurt am Main. The application procedure, as well as interviews, take place in Mülheim an der Ruhr, differing from the training locations.
- Practical training is supplemented by teaching at a vocational school, where the necessary theory will be taught to you. The teaching will be done in blocks.
- GCSE / Secondary Education
- Good grades in mathematics, physics and sports Analytical skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Skilled craftsmanship and technical skills
- Care & accuracy
- Responsibility and risk awareness
Your home is the Ruhr area, you are a real team player and can quickly grasp new situations? Then we would like to get to know you. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.