Area of industry (m/f)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team we are looking for several electricians/telecommunications engineers (m/f) in the area of industry for our locations in Duisburg, Dormagen, Krefeld, Leverkusen, and Wuppertal as soon as possible.
- Independent installation and assembly work
- Material acquisition
- Measurement of installation services
- Reading and implementing installation plans/assembly plans
- Installing different types of systems and components
- Maintenance and repair
- Projects in the field of industry, trade and banking
- Completed apprenticeship as an electrician/industrial electrician
- Work experience in a similar job (desirable)
- Practical experience in the area of high and low currents
- Experience in the field of automation technology of advantage
- Independent and committed working style as well as teamwork, communication skills, flexibility and resilience
- Economic thinking and acting
- Willingness to travel
We offer a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. There are flexible working time models and challenging and varied tasks in an exciting company with perspective.