Wage and salary clerk (m/f)
for construction wage part time (20 hours)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high current, IT services and photovoltaics. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
- Experience in payroll with in-depth knowledge of construction wages settlements
- Retrieval and recording of working hours, travel times and absenteeism, as well as preparation and control of data
- Creating certificates, as well as handling of general correspondences
- Investment and management of personnel files
- Contact person in all matters related to billing
- Completed commercial training, ideally additional qualification as a wages clerk or human resources specialist
- Many years of work experience in payroll accounting
- Well-founded knowledge in all queries regarding payroll tax, social insurance - as well as tariff and labour law issues
- Desirable knowledge of PDS in the area of construction payroll
- A sound knowledge of MS-Office
- Structured approach and discretion in handling personnel
- Commitment and teamwork
We offer you a friendly working environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.