Employee for payroll accounting
(25 hours per week) (m/f/d)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team in Mülheim an der Ruhr, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) 25 hours per week for projects at the fastest possible time.
- Recording the working hours for our mechanics
- Maintenance and monitoring of personal files
- General correspondence
- Filing of documents and written communication
- Support of the payroll team in all tasks
- Completed commercial training, preferably additional qualification as a payroll accountant or human resources specialist
- Knowledge of PDS is desirable
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Structured working method and discretion in dealing with personal data
- Commitment and enjoyment of teamwork
We offer a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. There are flexible working time models and challenging and varied tasks in an exciting company with perspective.