Employee for payroll accounting
(full time) (m/f/d)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team in Mülheim an der Ruhr, we are looking for an employee (m/f/d) full time for projects at the fastest possible time.
- Creating the payroll accounting according to the collective agreement (electrical trade)
- Maintenance and monitoring of time accounts and personal files as well as master and transaction data
- Creation of necessary certificates as well as the creation of personal evaluations and statistics
- Monitoring of monthly and annual social insurance reports as well as reports to the employers’ liability insurance associations, etc.
- Interface to financial accounting
- Completed commercial training, ideally additional qualification as a payroll accountant or human resources specialist
- Several years of professional experience in payroll accounting
- In-depth knowledge of all wage tax, social security, collective bargaining and labour law issues
- Knowledge of PDS is desirable
- Safe handling of MS Office
- Structured working methods and discretion in dealing with personal data
- Commitment and enjoyment of teamwork
We offer a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. There are flexible working time models and challenging and varied tasks in an exciting company with perspective.