Area of energy and building services engineering with willingness for assembly work Mon - Thu (m/f)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team in Mülheim an der Ruhr, we are looking for electronics engineers/installers (m/w) in the field of energy and building services engineering to get started as quickly as possible, with a willingness for assembly work (Mon - Thu).
- Independent installation and assembly work
- Material acquisition
- Measurement of installation services
- Reading and implementing installation plans/assembly plans
- Installing different types of systems and components
- Troubleshooting and elimination of faults
- Willingness for assembly work
- Completed professional training as an electronics engineer/installer
- Work experience in a similar job (desirable)
- Practical experience in the field of energy and building services engineering
- Independent and committed working style as well as teamwork, communication skills, flexibility and resilience
- Economic thinking and acting
- Valid driving license
We offer a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. There are flexible working time models and challenging and varied tasks in an exciting company with perspective.