Technical system scheduler (m/f)
Specialising in electrical engineering/CAD artist
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
- Design, implementation, and installation planning
- Harmonisation and coordination at the interfaces to other trades within the team with other planners
- Creation of audits and documentation
- Preparation of fire protection plans such as fire, escape and rescue plans CAD
- Communication with customers and authorities
- Completed apprenticeship as a technical designer, specialising in electrical engineering or CAD draughtsman or equivalent qualification
- Work experience in a similar job (desirable)
- Safe handling of AutoCAD
- Independent and committed working style as well as teamwork, flexibility and resilience
- Economic thinking and acting
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
Your home is the Ruhr area, you are a real team player and can quickly grasp new situations? Then we would like to get to know you. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.