Businessman/Businesswoman for office management
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction. We are looking for trainees (m/f) for our office in Mülheim an der Ruhr. The application process, as well as the interviews, are also held in Mülheim an der Ruhr. Practical training is supplemented by teaching at a vocational school, where the necessary theory will be taught to you. The vocational school is carried out on a daily basis.
Office clerks assume commercial tasks in areas such as accounting, human resource management or invoice processing. In addition, they do organisational office work: They coordinate appointments, prepare meetings, or edit correspondences.
- Getting to know the different departments at our location
- Thorough training in case processing tasks from different areas as well as assistance tasks
- Daily dealings with modern means of communication and PC applications
- Specialisation in certain areas of processing
- GCSE or higher qualification
- Interest in administrative work
- Enjoy working with people
- Good knowledge of German and Mathematics
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Care & accuracy
- A sense of responsibility
Your home is the Ruhr area, you are a real team player and can quickly grasp new situations? Then we would like to get to know you. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.