All vacancies for students:
From studying to permanent employment: the security of a strong community.
The ELOMECH-Group attaches importance to good and fair working conditions, to meaningful and satisfying tasks. With the ELOMECH-Group, you will find jobs in a strong growth company.
And this is what we offer "our" students:
- You will have many options as to working time flexibility.
- We pay Christmas bonuses.
- We have a summer festival for employees and their families.
- For employees, a Christmas party.
- We provide regular information through our employee magazine "ELOWelt".
- Employees can recruit new employees and can look forward to a bonus.
Just send us your application. We welcome people, who take the initiative.
The whole range of sophisticated electrical engineering projects
The ELOMECH Group serves a whole range of electrical engineering from high current to low current, from large-scale projects to everyday business, from development to ongoing service. Students have sufficient opportunities to get involved and gain experience and impressions through the individual companies, Elomech Elektroanlagen, Eloprojekt, Neugebauer and Teloplan. We like to indulge in interests and previous experiences.
With us you can:
- Try out.
- Think and act.
- Contribute ideas.
- Accept responsibility.
- Write your bachelor's or master's thesis.
- Return after your studies and join us.
We cooperate with higher education institutions, e.g. the Westphalian University Gelsenkirchen.
Simply ask us: We will be glad to help.You would (perhaps?) like to apply to us, and have a question about the conditions, are unsure, ... for whatever reason: Do not hesitate to contact us:
Human resources representative Stephanie Hegendorf
Postage: Mainstr. 21, 45478 Mülheim an der Ruhr
T. +49 (0)208 58 87 276