Top engineers/construction manager
Area of electrical engineering (m/f)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high current, IT services and photovoltaics. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team in Mülheim a. d. Ruhr, Essen, Krefeld, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main and Stuttgart, we are looking for several top engineers/construction managers in the field of electrical engineering (m/f) to get started as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for medium and large projects on the construction site
- Design, coordination and monitoring of installations and installation work
- Material order and management
- Guidance and planning of assembly personnel
- Groundwork for measurement and account creation
- Willingness for assembly work
- Supervision of basic contracts
- Completed apprenticeship as electronics engineer/installer possibly with further training as a technician/foreman
- Relevant professional experience in building supervising activities as well as experiences in the field of automation technology and PST
- Experience in managing employees, external staff
- Independent and committed working style as well as teamwork, communication skills, flexibility and resilience
- Assertiveness and interested in new challenges
- Economic thinking and acting
- Valid driving license
We offer a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. There are flexible working time models and challenging and varied tasks in an exciting company with perspective.