full time for projects (m/f)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team in Mülheim an der Ruhr, we are looking for a team assistant (m/f) full time for projects at the fastest possible time.
- Central purchasing/procurement for projects and services
- Time tracking
- Project management assistant
- Accounting and performance monitoring
- Compilation of project documentation according to specifications of the project team
- Timely and high-quality delivery of all necessary documentation to the project team
- Office and general organisational tasks
- Completed training as an industrial clerk or office clerk
- Several years of experience
- Experience in purchasing/inventory control
- Excellent MS Office skills and a good understanding of numbers
- Independent, structured and customer-oriented way of working
- Organisational skills and teamwork
- Friendly and safe manner
- Good communication skills
- Techn. understanding of benefit
We offer a friendly work environment with flat hierarchies, as well as performance-related compensation. There are flexible working time models and challenging and varied tasks in an exciting company with perspective.