Area of high voltage/low voltage (m/f)
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for several project managers (m/f) for high voltage/low voltage at our locations in Mülheim an der Ruhr, Essen, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main and Stuttgart to get started as soon as possible.
- Responsibility for medium and large projects
- Organisational and economic coordination
- Planning and preparation of technical documents
- Coordination and monitoring of installations and installation work
- Management and operational planning of subordinate installers
- Costs, planning and project management for the areas of data, electrical and safety technology
- Quotation, order entry, order support until the very end of all services, including invoicing and allocation of partial services to subcontractors
- Acquisition of new customers and care for existing customers
- Training as an electrician with supplementary training as an electrical engineer or foreman
- Relevant experience
- Project experience in the area of high and low current
- Experience in managing employees
- Strong communication skills, flexibility, resilience & assertiveness
- Willingness and ability to work independently
- Valid driving license
We offer a friendly work environment, a performance-related, above-average remuneration, as well as a company car for private use. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.