Working student (m/f)
Specialisation: Electrical Engineering
The ELOMECH-Group, headquartered in Mülheim, is represented nationwide in the fields of automation, news systems, networks, security technology, high-current/low-current and IT services. With over 500 employees, we are one of the leading service providers for industry, trade, banks and insurance companies. Our experience in these areas ensures optimal and future-oriented integration of various systems and plants for project planning and installation performance, both in development and new construction.
- Technical support of the project management for sales order processing
- Supporting the calculation department at preparing offers
- Support for qualification and offer evaluation of subsequent business offers
- Project-specific work within the organisation department
- Enrolled in the subject Electrical Engineering/ or similar
- Commercial and entrepreneurial knowledge
- Good computer skills/ MS-Office) and willingness to learn as regards specific construction applications and spreadsheet programs
- Curiosity and openness to new technologies
- Independent and meticulous way of working
- Skilled craftsmanship
- Reliability and commitment
- Independent, precise working method and capacity for teamwork
Your home is the Ruhr area, you are a real team player and can quickly grasp new situations? Then we would like to get to know you. A challenging and varied task in an exciting company with perspective awaits you.